ETA Stainless Steel Geothermal Heat Pump Units
ETA state-of-the-art geothermal technologies provide unrivaled advantages to end-users. Aside from its excpetional efficiency ratings, ETA technologies can be installed with up to 50% less surface area and excavation than conventional watersource geothermal technologies. The material difference in excavation requirements translates into lower installation costs and faster paybacks for those who elect to utilize ETA geothermal heating and cooling technologies.
Ultimate Efficiencies. Exceptional Comfort Level.
- Highest known operational efficiencies - Lowest possible operational costs.
- Year round heating and cooling, simply controlled by a thermostat
- Typically cuts conventional heating/cooling operating costs 40% to 80%
- Certified Test Results of 3.6 to 5.8 COP in Heating and 16 to 28.5 EER in Cooling
- Qualifies for all known high-efficiency rebate programs in the USA
- Exceeds US Department of Energy high efficiency standards
- Ultimate Humidity Removal providing extremely high level of comfort
- Minimal surface area space requirements
- No unsightly and noisy outdoor units
- Low maintenance/service requirements
- Designer stainless steel exterior
- Safety tested pursuant to UL 1995
- Efficiency tested pursuant to ARI standard 870
- Certified for Canadian application pursuant to CAN/CSA STD 222.2 No. 236
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Models available in both 60 and 50 HZ
ETA's Ground Source Heat Exchanger
ETA uses a copper-based ground source heat exchanger (GSHE). ETA has pioneered the use of copper-based GSHE at depths in excess of 100 feet.
|Electrical||50/60 HZ Single Phase|
|Refrigerant/Oil||R-410A Refrigerant/Polyester Compressor Lubricant Oil|
|Efficiencies||Heating COP: 3.6 - 5.8 / Cooling: 16 to 28.5 EER|