Benefits For The Office
Space heating, cooling, and hot water heating can represent over 50% of total energy consumption for most commercial buildings. The ability to impact this segment can provide a dramatic reduction in total energy expenditures per square foot.
By selecting ETA geothermal systems for your business, you are selecting state-of-the art equipment providing ultimate levels of comfort and savings.
Benefits of installing ETA include:
- Dramatic reduction in energy costs per square foot.
- Increase property rental margins.
- Hedge against rising energy prices.
- Superior indoor air comfort impacting employee comfort and health.
- Ability to decrease square footage of mechanical area via use of compact ETA technology.
- Ability to eliminate outdoor equipment exposed to weather damage.
- Increase re-sale value of your business and building property.
The amount of time it takes to install an ETA geothermal system will depend on the size of the building/project. Projects may take as little as several days, or as much as several months.
The benefits of ETA geothermal systems, when compared to the older water-source geothermal designs include the facts that ETA technologies can require 20% to 50% less excavation than properly installed watersource systems, are more efficient, and require less maintence. The dramatic decrease in excavation can provide a much more timely installation and preserve a greater amount of land area for other purposes. Boreholes can be installed under parking and driving areas, along the perimeter of the building, under the building, or even in available nearby land areas. Further, ETA technologies do not require the use of water circulation pumps, which can increase available space in your mechanical room and which will totally eliminate broken pump water damage.
How ETA Geothermal Works