Architects and Builders
Energy efficient homes/buildings are becoming one of the leading design/purchase factors for consumers and business owners. Leading builders and architects realize that "minimum major mechanical" is no longer acceptable for new construction. Consumers are now looking just as much, if not more, at the cost of operating heating/cooling systems for their home/building as much as the visible aesthetics. In fact, market data has indicated that consumers are willing to pay a premium for energy efficient technologies.
ETA geothermal technologies can provide your clients with tremendous benefits as you embark upon the design/build process. By specifying and selecting ETA geothermal technologies, you are validating your commitment to provide your clients with the highest efficiency and comfortable technologies available, all with no noisy and unsightly outdoor units.
Benefits your clients will realize:
- Maximum Comfort. ETA systems provide warm, comfortable heat in the winter that typically is supplied in the 90s - 100s F.
- No noisy and unsightly outdoor equipment.
- Extremely low heating/cooling bills.
- Minimal maintenance and repair expenditures
- Likely to have higher re-sale value.
Benefits your firm will realize:
- Marketing benefits. You provide the best system with the maximum savings.
- Builders may qualify for tax credits/deductions and/or other geothermal system rebates from utility companies.
- Show commitment to environment. ETA systems are 100% environmentally friendly.
- Show commitment to building/designing with cutting-edge technologies. ETA systems are state-of-the-art.
ETA Geothermal: How It Works
ETA Technology Overview